Terms & Conditions
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires we state the following conditions.
- CHECKOUT - Due to new COVID-19 regulations checkouts are now NO LATER than 9:30 AM. If departing before 8:30 am please leave the keys inside the villa and the front door unlocked. If cleaners are required to stand around after 9:30 am you will incur additional charges.
- Security Bond - Bookings are subject to a minimum of $100 security bond. This is reserved against your credit card from the date of arrival until 7 days after your departure. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any costs we have incurred if guests have failed to observe our terms and conditions of occupancy.
- Number of Guests - should not exceed the number stated on the Booking Confirmation. NO SWAGS. Extra $25 per person, per night will apply for excess guests.
- Departure Clean - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. An additional fee of $60 per hour will be charged by the property manager if excessive cleaning is required.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the guest’s responsibility during their stay. The Property Managers take no responsibility for the guest’s personal property during their stay.
- Smoking is permitted outside only and all butts must be disposed of properly. An additional fee may be charged by the Property Manager if additional cleaning is required to remove the smell of smoking inside or to remove butts from garden areas.
- Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in immediate termination of your booking. All noise levels are to be kept at a minimum at all times and behind closed doors no later than 9:30 pm.
- Pets are not allowed under any circumstances.
- Pool use is Strictly Guests only. We are NOT a public pool. Offenders will be asked to leave.
- BBQ Area - Please ensure the BBQ area is left clean after use, Respect of other guests.
SCHOOL LEAVER POLICY
Blue Ocean Villas do not accept ‘School Leaver’ bookings regardless of whether some guests are over 18 years old. We do not have the resources required to accommodate the unique needs of school leavers during the annual School Leaver Period. In particular we do not have the resources to engage qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort and convenience of our guests during this period. For this reason, we reserve the right to reject bookings from School and or University leavers for the Period 1st November – 20th December.
STRICTLY NO PETS ARE ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES